Explanatory Essay Writing Help
Explaining the Explanatory Essay (This Will Not Take Long)
We are about to explain something here and it will be easy to grasp. You are intelligent, and it’s time to share that with others. Because of this fact, it’s lucky that you’ve been assigned to write an explanatory essay. The whole point of this type of paper is to serve the reader an explanation of a particular event, situation or point of view. It aims to make simple something that is difficult to understand. (But you probably already knew that.) And it aims to do so in a clear confident voice. This is not the place to voice an opinion or use supporting references or citations that have an obvious bias to them. The kind of support material that works well in an explanatory essay includes things like scientific journals, reputable academic studies, peer-reviewed writings plus top-notch news and information sources. This is not the time to tune into Fox News or see what they are talking about on Entertainment Tonight. The thesis of your explanatory essay is where you will clearly state what the situation, event or etc. is that you are going to explain in your paper.
Be a Straight Shooter
Explanatory paper needs to be simple and straight-forward. The order has to flow in a logical progression because of the intent of the explanatory essay.
- Your Introduction, the first part of the paper, will introduce the subject and state your thesis in the final sentence of this paragraph.
- From there on out, every paragraph will further support your thesis.
- For the sake of crystal clarity, you can kick off every paragraph with a sentence that introduces the topic for the following sentences. Clarity is key with an explanatory essay.
- The reliable and trusted sources that you’ve chosen will be peppered throughout the paper to anchor your points.
- A succinct conclusion will summarize the whole explanatory essay and re-assert the explanation that is now so clear.
This way you will share your smarts with the world, or at least with your current professor.
Interesting Explanatory Essay Topics
- Describe things or situations that bug you the most and explain why.
- Suggest a special event you would organize for your friend and family to acknowledge their help and support and explain why you would choose this particular type of activity and location.
- Explain the effects of the driving license acquiring age being increased to 18.
- What is your dream vacation spot and why?
- If you were to invent a new holiday, what would it be?
- Explain how the issues of poverty and hunger are related.
- How do natural disasters influence stock market prices?
- Why do religious differences lead to wars nowadays?
- Why do rainbows occur?
- How come athletes earn so much for their achievements?
- Why should gun control laws become stricter?
- Why are people still not able to find the cure for AIDS?
- Why is it important to participate in extra curriculum activities?
- Are school grades important? Explain why.
- Can the school grading system be considered fair? Why?
- Explain the importance of good time-management skills.
- What does the term “respect” mean to you?
- How important is it to get a Master’s degree?
- Explain why the year 2012 is considered to be so troublesome?
- Is it possible for a person to survive without friends? Why?
Order Custom Explanatory Essay
We Deliver Top Quality On Time As Promised!
Ready to get started? Just click the button to be directed to a secure page so you can enter the details of your paper.