IB Extended Essay Writing Help
IB Extended Essay: Make your way to the IB Diploma
IB extended essay is a vital part of the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program because it is one of the core requirements of the diploma. You need to score at least an ‘E’ on it while fulfilling all the other requirements set by the program, to get your diploma on time. The IB extended essay is judged on strict assessment criteria based on what the International Baccalaureate Diploma program deems right.
Too add sour icing to the cake, the IB extended essay is an independent research on a topic that you have chosen yourself. But because the assessment criteria are so strict, it requires extensive research and knowledge to produce an IB extended essay that will score you a good grade. Many students find it difficult to finish the essay properly or on time because they are already dealing with other core requirements of the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program such as the CAS component that requires a student to complete 150 hours of different activities.
Sometimes the program is so overwhelming for students that they start wondering why they didn’t simply do their A level so that their life would have been easier. Are you one such student thinking the same thing right now?
Or maybe your problem is that you are not able to find relevant content related to your topic even though your topic was supposed to be something easy to find. Having a hard time completing your 4000-word IB extended essay? Well quit biting your nails with worry because we can help you!
Interesting IB Extended Essay Topics
- Effectiveness of Common Begonia Propagation Methods. (Biology)
- The effect of laundry detergent, its enzymes, and its chemicals in the environment. (Chemistry)
- A comparison of Ancient Greek and Ancient Egyptian beliefs, values and practices to represent universality among human beings. (Classic Greek and Latin)
- From improvisation to the stage: to what extent does improvisation play a role in the creative process of dance choreography? (Dance)
- The effect of the internet on the exchange of information within the medical community. (Design Technology)
- Insurance coverage for diabetics: An examination into what needs to change in insurance company policies based on economic and legal factors. (Economics)
- Rhetoric in the media: modern overuse of pathos. (English)
- Tim Burton and expressionism: how Tim Burton’s films relate and contain ideals of color, distortion, and emotion found within expressionism. (Film)
- The cause of the change of the position of women in nineteenth and twentieth century Europe. (History)
- The effect of Stalin's rule on Russian art. (History/Art)
- The universal struggle vs. United States struggle for women to become a racecar driver in a male dominated world in the late 1960's and early 1970's. (Human Rights)
- An analysis of the different receptions of John Steinbeck’s novella, The Moon is Down During WWII. (Literature)
- A comparison of lyrics to fundamental elements of poetry. (Music)
- The flaws of ethics in medical research: human ignorance or flawed ethics? (Philosophy)
- A brief history of early experimentation in elementary particle physics and its application in transuranium element synthesis. (Physics)
- Factors that amount to current policy on federal funding for embryonic stem cell research. (Politics)
- The controversies of whether language is innate or socially adapted in young children. (Psychology)
- Disney’s princesses as reflections of women’s roles in twentieth century America. (Social and Cultural Anthropology)
- The effect of a matriarchal society on Shakespearean plays. (Theatre)
- Success in the Peoples Temple Cult. (World Religion)
Our Writers Can Write An Immaculate IB Extended Essay
We are a service that has an excellent team of writers able to help students just like you start and finish their writing assignments, theses or in your case, the IB extended essay on time! All of our writers have vast academic experience and are experts in a wide range of topics. They are also familiar with the strict assessment criteria of the International Baccalaureate Diploma program and, therefore, can write in the format needed to score a good grade on the essay.
The Plus Side Of Choosing Us To Write Your IB Extended Essay
When there is a plus side to something then there is always a negative side as well. But our service of writing essays is so complete you won’t find any negative side. In fact our team of writers is equipped with all the key skills that one needs when writing essays. Our writers can also write in detail about any subject under the sun. On top of that we provide non-plagiarized content, personalized service and 24/7 customer support so that you get your work done on time and according to your needs.