Persuasive Essay Writing Help
The Persuasive Essay and World Domination
Are you writing a persuasive essay? If so, try this before you start. Look deep into this whirligig: watch it spin, watch it pick up speed. Keep your eyes locked on the whirligig. Are you feeling sucked in, are you feeling sleepy, are you ready to bend to my will? Of course you are. If this old trick could work for Dr. Evil, it certainly can work for you. It is simply the art of persuasion, and that is what you need as you set out to take over the world, er, write a persuasive essay… So, when the evil master plan is to get one of these essays written, there are just a few things that you and your evil team need to know.
- First, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to convince your reader of your perspective. So, you need to know your audience first.
- Your method of persuasion will be different if you are targeting the suspicious international master-spy Austin Powers and if you are targeting the naïve and devoted MiniMe. The biggest objections to your argument will be clear when you identify your audience: so you can put forth this objection and then laser beam it straight into deep space.
- Next you'll need to clearly identify your purpose: what are you hoping to achieve with this persuasive essay? Knowing your purpose will help you build your argument.
When to Break Into Song when Writing a Persuasive essay
Boldly grab attention with the introduction and set up your topic; wind up the introduction with a statement of your point of view. Make it Shag-a-delic. Every paragraph in the persuasive essay will offer one solid point of support to your topic, will offer evidence and examples. This is the heart of your persuasion, so bring out the big guns here. Remember to include the most obvious point of objection (based on your audience) and shoot it to smithereens. The conclusion will restate everything in fresh terms and ensure that your readers have been sucked into your vortex and that your persuasive essay is jettisoning you towards taking over the world, receiving one billion dollars, or at least getting the girl.
Order Custom Persuasive Essay
Interesting Persuasive Essay Topics
- People should be more active in helping to raise money for charity.
- It is essentially important for teenagers to start creating and following through with the savings plan.
- Study halls are necessary breaks for students between classes.
- Secondary schools science requirements should be expanded.
- Driving while talking on a hand-held cellular phone should be banned in all states.
- Simply putting stickers for parents of the song lyrics being unsuitable for children is not enough to warm them of the inappropriate song content.
- A flat tax system is not fairly justified.
- Saying the Pledge of Allegiance should remain voluntary for school children.
- SAT and ACT exams are not quite accurate in measuring students’ aptitude for college.
- It should be made mandatory for elderly drivers to reapply for their driving licenses.
- The driver’s license obtainment age should be increased.
- Online communication prevents us from developing interpersonal skills and limits our ability to have meaningful relationships with others.
- Paternity leave policy is a beneficial one.
- Choosing the city’s hustle and bustle over the quietness of the countryside.
- Professional athletes should be paid less for their performance.
- Sport fishing is inhumane and should be banned.
- School cafeterias should include low-fat and vegetarian food in the menu.
- Bullying is an issue that should be publicly addressed.
- There are circumstances when honesty is not the best policy.
- Our society is too competitive nowadays.
- More Persuasive essay topics